Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Proud Great Aunt

Thanks for all the prayers for my mom. Her colonoscopy went well, they found a few small pockets of diverticulitis, but nothing serious. We aren't sure why, but they did biopsy her stomach. We will not get those results back until the first of next week. He said they did not find anything signficant but her stomach was "aggravated".



Since I don't have children of my own, I have enjoyed watching my nieces and nephews grow up and now their children. I have three great nephews and three great neices. Back in April I introduced you to Talon Jon. His mother Danette is my namesake (Danette Lynn). I thought you might enjoy seeing how he has grown in such a short time. At his 4 month check up he was just a few ounces short of 16 pounds! Wonder how old he will be before I get to see him? I hate that all my family members (except my parents) live so far away and we just don't get together often enough.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

CUTE!

Unknown said...

i love baby pics!!!

Liz Moore said...

I'm glad your mom's test went well! What cute pictures!