GOD & I: OUR HOLY ENCOUNTERS "This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.'" Isaiah 48:17
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Hard Days Work
My sister Caren and her husband Mel are here from Denver for the week. They came down specifically to help with some chores for my mom and dad and for me. We are all staying together at my house and having a great time! But, we have really been working hard! Monday we cleaned out my garage and took lots of stuff to Goodwill. We can once again get both cars in the garage. Today we worked hard out in the back yard cleaning my pool deck and trimming all the foilage. It looks so nice! My brother in law brought his power washer and it did such a great job cleaning the deck (that had not been cleaned the last two summers), but unfortunately we did not get to eat our grilled hamburgers outside because the rain today made the furniture all too wet to sit in and we had all taken our showers and got dressed. Anyway...I am so thankful for their servant hearts and all the hard work! Tomorrow, we head over to my mom's and will do some things around her house. But can't wait till tomorrow night because Caren is going to make us a Tropical Dinner Surprise. I'll have to tell you about it tomorrow. Happy Fourth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you had an eventful 4th. I didn't do much here. Cleaned house, and went to Sam's. Steve and I went out to eat at El Chile Verde. All in all, a rather "un"eventful day, but it was nice to be off work.
Post a Comment