GOD & I: OUR HOLY ENCOUNTERS "This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.'" Isaiah 48:17
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Misunderstood Post
I just want to make a clarification from my Sunday post. I was not saying it was a great day for a nap because Matt Cole preached at Richardson East. He had a great message, and I loved his sense of humor talking about his kids and Brooke. I was saying it was a great day for a nap that afternoon because of the rain. So "anonymous" whoever you are, I appreciate you letting me know that I was misunderstood. Reading back over the blog I can see where you might think that is what I was saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
When I read it I, at first thought the same thing, but then as you read on I saw what you were talking about! Plus knowing you, I know that you would never have thought or said that!!
It was a good day for a nap with the rain and thunder!! I got a good one too
That never even crossed my mind until I saw the "anonymous" comment. (interesting how a name is usually never attached to anonymous.) After looking back, I could see how someone Might think that, but as Kristi said, anyone who knows you would know that wasn't what you meant. I immediately thought of a nap during the storm, that's exactly what I like to do! :) Have a great day!
Well ,well, well, there is always SOMEONE who doesn't read or hear ALL the message. Anyone SHOULD have seen that reading on like Kristi said, SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE WHOLE PICTURE.
But, anyone writing or speaking will get into this kind of judgment. It is those who cause
division and trouble in the family of believers. Don't let it get you down. They did Jesus the same way.
AND like Liz said, it was NOT someone who knows you very well.
Or they would have signed their name.
Have a blessed day. MM
(By the way, I use Anonymous because my computer will not let me in on username.)
Post a Comment