GOD & I: OUR HOLY ENCOUNTERS "This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.'" Isaiah 48:17
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Great News
Great news at the doctors today! Nothing majorily wrong with my leg. The doctor said he was thrilled with the healing of the leg and that everything looked totally realigned. I am so thankful! The pain in my knee is a meniscus tear. It was caused by me just turning the wrong way on my walker. It should heal in about 4 weeks and in the meantime, I am just back on crutches to help me walk with minimum pain. Thank all of you for your prayers. I went to Kaboom Town tonight to watch the fireworks. They are always so good. I just lucked out by a last minute decision to pay for parking and we had great seats. Hope everyone else has a wonderful Fourth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad that it is okay! We have been praying for you. I have had the same thing and it was so painful!
I hope that you have a wonderful day of celebration!!
Congrats on the good news!!
So glad that the news at the dr. was good. Enjoy your 4th! We are hoping to see the fireworks at Firewheel tonight (no rain?) If so, Travis recorded the world's best firework displays in HD so we can still see some. Love ya! - Janet
Post a Comment