Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Well today I am still recuperating from the exciting weekend. Here are some more pictures from Christa's wedding. Families are the place where we have the opportunity to be Jesus to one another more than anywhere else I think. When you have a family as big as ours it is inevitable that we will not see eye to eye on everything. I am thankful I am a part of a family that works hard in extending forgiveness to one another and doing our best to maintain our
family bonds. I hope that we will always know that we are there for one another even in the midst of our differences. That our goal will always be to build one another up and challenge each other to be the best person we can be. I long for the day when all the members of my family are seeking to be Deuteronomy 6:5 people who "love the Lord with all our heart, souls, mind and strength". I pray that I will always be the wife, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, etc. that shows the face of Jesus to my family. I pray that they will never feel judged by me, but loved unconditionally by me. Yet, there is a time where truth has to be spoken and that is not always easy. May the Lord bless us all as we journey this earth together.

Nephew Daniel and girlfriend
Yahitza, Niece Danettea
and husband Steve

Robby, Christa and father James

Sister Caren, husband Mel,
their grandaughter Zariah

No comments: