Anyone else struggle with the blues when Christmas is over? There is so much activity and excitement building up to Christmas and then it seems like it is over so fast. I just find it hard to get re-motivated. Of course the fact that I still don't feel well today has not helped.
I hate days like today when I look at the clock (9:00 p.m.) and have no earthly idea what I have done today??? Just spending time in la-la land.
Taking down Christmas decorations is just not near as much fun as putting them up.
Hopefully it is going much better for many of you!!
2 comments:
Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), I took my Christmas decorations down before I even left town for the holidays.
I agree, taking down the decorations is not near as much fun as putting them up. I don't think Isuffer from post Christmas depression as much as post Christmas exhaustion.
Post a Comment