These are pictures of Sandcastle art from the Canary Islands. Someone emailed me a powerpoint and I couldn't figure out how to download it, so I just copied some of the pictures. I wonder how long it takes to do something like this? If you would like to see the powerpoint just give me your email address and I will forward it to you. There are probably about 8 more pictures.
Today Steve and I went to Christmas Eve service at Fellowship church in Plano. Oh my. What a different experience than the tradtional service we usually go to. No one on the stage was over the age of 25. Their first two songs sounded like the Trans Siberian Orchestra. Very loud! Ed Young had a good sermon on White Christmas using the play on words to talk about the passage in Isaiah where God says he washes our sins as white as snow. And that instead of a White Christmas we need a Right Christmas. Getting our hearts right with God. It was a very contemporary service. I was impressed by the seven greetings we got from the front door to our seat in the sanctuary by ushers saying "Merry Christmas".
Hope you all have a most BLESSED Christmas Celebration!




No comments:
Post a Comment