Monday, December 03, 2007

Brotherly Love







My baby brother Brad (who is 42 but will always be my baby brother) sends me a new Christmas decoration every year. He always picks these out by himself and does such a great job. This year he sent me a beautiful garland that goes on the top of my entertainment center very well and really dresses up the room.






By the way if someone can tell me how you get text to wrap next to pictures instead of above or below, I would really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hey,

When I upload pics, there is a place to check if you want them in the center, left, or right. If you choose left or right, then I think the text goes to the side of the photo. Not 100% sure, but you can try it.

Lynn Leaming said...

Thanks Becky, but that is not it. I usually have them to the left and then sometimes center them or put two together. There has to be some other setting. May Kim can tell me. Thanks for trying though.