I had made the decision that after going and blowing for 3 weeks that I would just take today to sit and relax and read a little book I picked up called "Christmas Promise". Instead I have tried to keep warm (having major chills) and get rid of a nasty headache. Spent most of the day reading a few pages and then falling asleep in my chair.
But I thought I would share a few thought provoking quotes that were in the book.
"What do we live for, if not to make the world a less difficult place for each other" George Eliot.
"From what we get, we can make a loving. From what we give, however, makes a life." Arthur Ashe
"Life's most urgent question is: What are you doing for others?" Martin Luther King.
"If the will to walk is really present. God is pleased even with your stumbles." C.S. Lewis
No comments:
Post a Comment