Verse for Day Six of Advent:
Jeremiah 33:14-16
"The days are coming,' declares the LORD, 'when I will fulfill the gracious promise I made to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. 'In those days and at that time I will make a righteous Branch sprout from David's line; he will do what is just and right in the land.
In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will live in safety. This is the name by which it will be called: The LORD Our Righteousness."
It is just too amazing to comprehend that Jesus' Righteousness belongs to me. I am so unworthy but so very thankful.
I am joining the bandwagon of the Christmas Favorites List:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, I just wish I was better at making really pretty bows.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I would much rather have a real tree, but usually put up the artificial tree for convenience and to save Steve sinuses
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day
5. Do you like egg nog? No, but it has been over 25 years since I tried it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? One year I couldn't decide between a Bride doll and a Betsy Wetsy doll and told Santa to choose for me an he gave me both.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I have the WillowTree one and another my sweet friend Donna gave me made of pewter.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Steve, I can usually only get him things on his list as he doesn't like surprises
9. Easiest person to buy for? My mom
10. Mail or Email Christmas cards? Mail and each one hand written, no standard Christmas Letter or printed names.
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A fruitcake
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?Yes, at a White Elephant party
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? b-bars (coconute, chocolate, nuts) and pumpkin roll
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? The more color the better, I saw a colored pre-lit tree today and wanted it really bad!
16. Favorite Christmas song? Do You Hear What I Hear, Mary Did You Know
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually stay home, Steve doesn't like to chance the weather
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? No, but I can sing them all
19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Always open just one on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning
20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People in stores being impatient
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and White
22. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? My moms mashed potatoes with carrots and velvetta cheese mixed with them
23.What do you want for Christmas this year? I already got it a new Christmas Village.
No comments:
Post a Comment