So here are the answers to yesterday's post. If you haven't checked out the comments from yesterday's post, Roger Cook had another twenty titles, that I think Kelly Thomas and I got all the answers to. Aren't we glad we all have the time to stop and have a little fun?
1. Bleached Yule=White Christmas
2. Castaneous-colored Seed Vesicated in a conflagration=Chestnust Roasting On The Open Floor
3. Singular Yearning for the Twin Anterior Incisors=All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
4. Righteous Darkness=O Holy Night
5. Arrival Time:2400 hrs - Weather:Cloudless=It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
6. Loyal Followers Advance=O Come,All Ye Faithful
7. Far Off in a Feeder =Away In A Manager
8. Array the Corridor=Deck The Halls
9. Bantam Male Percussionist=Litte Drummer Boy
10. Monarchial Triad=We Three Kings
11. Nocturnal Noiselessness=Silent Night
12. Jehovah Deactivate Blithe Chevaliers=God Rest You Merry Gentlemen
13. Red Man En Route to Borough=Santa Clause Is Coming To Town
14. Frozen Precipitation Commence=Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
15. Proceed and Enlighten on the Pinnacle=Go Tell It On The Mountain
16. The Quadruped with the Vermilion Proboscis=Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
17. Query Regarding Identity of Descendant=What Child Is This
18. Delight for this Planet=Joy To the World
19. Give Attention to the Melodious Celestial Beings=Hark The Herald Angels Sing
20. The Dozen Festive 24 Hour Intervals-12 Days of Christmas
1 comment:
I love the "another name" Christmas song titles!
Post a Comment