Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A Baby Changes Everything

Shari Hoyt posted this song by Faith Hill on her Facebook night before last and I thought I would share it here. I had not heard it before and at first just thought it was a song about an unwed mother. After listening to it, I went out to Amazon.com and ordered "Joy To The World". While there I saw there is another new Christmas CD of Elvis Duets where singers like Carrie Underwood, Martina McBryde, Leanne Rymes, Wynnona, Sara Evans, Amy Grant and Anne Murray. So now I have two more albums to add to the 42 I already have. Only six more and I will have 50 for my 50 holder CD player :)



When I look at my own life I have to ask myself "How has that baby changed me?" I think most importantly would be He gives me hope. I don't like some of my flesh patterns and if wasn't for Emmanuel, I am not sure I would be a very nice person. I pray that I look more and more like Him as I mature and that the biggest hope of all is one day I will see Him face to face.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow! I liked that!

Heather said...

I bought that CD right after it came out because I love Christmas Music and Faith Hill. I had it in the car and actually played through that song several times before I really heard the words. I think it is great!