How can it already be Friday?? This week has really flown by. Hope you all had a great day with your Valentine's. Steve and I got to spend the afternoon together and then we went to a wedding last night. Tanya Jones got married to John Lloyd. Wouldn't you know I forgot my camera! Because they got married at LDF Silks in the Art District of downtown. She works there and it was so cool because she did not have to worry about her flowers as there were all these exotic displays everywhere!! It was so pretty! The only negative is the floors were all concrete and we stood a long time which was not very comfortable for me.
Today I took my mom and dad out for a belated Valentine's lunch. We went to P.F. Changs. I had never been there. We all really enjoyed it! I will definitely go back in the future.
Hope everyone can bundle up and stay warm this weekend! I think I will start another jigsaw puzzle :)
4 comments:
What type of cuisine does P.F. Changs serve? Sounds like it might be oriental. One thing about living in a medium size city is that we don't have as many restaurant choices. Glad you had a nice Valentine's Day. I didn't do anything for Valentine's, but that's OK.
I JUST WISH I HAD THE KIND OF
CHILDREN YOUR PARENTS HAVE IN
YOU. YOU ARE ALWAYS DOING
SUCH NICE THINGS FOR THEM.
"They will rise up and call
you blessed." BH
Lynn - I am not sure how to look or even if you can find it on your blog - but what is the name and artist of the song I hear singing. It is so beautiful and peaceful - thank you for blessing my day with this beautiful song with such sweet and tender words.
Lindsay
Never mind! I found it. Sorry - glad I am not a detective -that would be scary! :)
Post a Comment