GOD & I: OUR HOLY ENCOUNTERS "This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.'" Isaiah 48:17
Saturday, February 02, 2008
In A Funk
Don't know what is wrong, just know that I have been in a dark fog for two days now. I don't have a clue why and I have tried to talk myself, pray myself, read myself out of it. The only thing I haven't done that I usually do is eat myself out of it. Perhaps that is the reason for the funk in the first place, when I weighed in yesterday after missing the last two meetings because of Nashville and Ladies Retreat I had a significant weight gain. So with that comes a lot of negative messages. I really do not want to be on a diet. I honestly want to be making positive lifestyle changes. I knew I had not made the best choices in Nashville and on the Ladies Retreat, but also knew I didn't make the worst choices. So in two weeks time I gained what had taken 2 months to lose. How does that happen? Anyway...don't know why I am posting about it, guess I was hoping if I saw it in writing I would understand it better. Thanks for listening (or reading in this case).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Greetings from the Last Frontier of Alaska ~ "We have nothing to fear, because God is in control..." ~ and He's even in control of our 'funks'... please keep smiling because the sun rises, the sun sets and some days we just can't ask for anything more than that... I know you're feeling a little discouraged but don't consider it a 'defeat'... just step back, take a breath, and continue on your journey... for always God is in control so stayed focused on His face, and your goals... sending you an angel hug!
I am sorry you are having a rough weekend!!
I know it's hard, but don't think about the choices you made when you were out of town. You can't change it. Losing weight is difficult. I know that I haven't had any luck whenever I have given it a go. Anyway, I am sorry you are in a funk. I'll say a prayer for you.
Post a Comment