Thanks to the post I got from Alaska and the encouraging words. I am always amazed at who is reading my blog that I don't even know (I mean personally know). I am not sure that I read blogs of people I don't know and if I do on occasion I would not post a reply. I'm not sure why because i enjoy reading posts on my own blog. However, I wouldn't if they were crazy like our friend Kristi seems to get? It is rather sad that some individuals get their kicks from just posting comments that are meant to agitate the reader. So far I have been blessed that when I do get a comment it is usually someone being kind. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it continues to be the way it is.
We had a nice Super Bowl get together at the Autery's. I played two new games Buzzword and Apples to Apples. Both of them provided us with lots of laughs. It is true what they say "laughter is good for the soul".
2 comments:
People who post mean or nasty comments that are uncalled for are called "trolls". You are lucky that it hasn't happened to you with the number of hits you get on your blog. It hasn't happened to me either, but I think just you, Caren and Mother read my blog. Hope you are out of the FUNK. Seems you had a good time at the superbowl party. I have never heard of either of those games. Love ya.
I do bring out the crazies don't I??!!
I love Apples to Apples!! Glad you had a good evening!!
Post a Comment