GOD & I: OUR HOLY ENCOUNTERS "This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.'" Isaiah 48:17
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Praising God
Praising God today for letting Steve and I have a good time with my mom and dad. We all went out to eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then we went to Bass Pro Shop in Rowlett so that my dad could look at all the displays. This was significant because it was his first outing (other than going to the VA) in a year. I was thankful that he seemed to handle it all well and did not get too tired out. I eyed the bows and arrows because since shooting at the ladies retreat I kind of have a hankering to set up a target in the backyard. It was really fun! I was a lot better at archery than I was at shooting b-b guns. Today at Bass Pro they had a shooting gallery and Steve was amazing. He really does like to target shoot, I am not sure why he doesn't do it more often. Perhaps it is something we need to look into doing together? Of course the last time we did it all my shots went into the dirt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think it's neat that both you and Steve are good at target shooting. Was he using a bow too?
I just wish EVERYONE reading this could have as wonderful, thoughtful, giving children as you two. You are such BLESSINGS, not
only to us but to everyone. Thanks for being HIS and OURS. THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL OUTING. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU THE WAY YOU
BLESS OTHERS.
MOTHER
Post a Comment