GOD & I: OUR HOLY ENCOUNTERS
"This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:
'I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.'" Isaiah 48:17
Monday, October 01, 2007
Who Were You?
So did anyone pay attention to the counter and notice that you were the 1000th person? If so let me know who you were. I have a surprise for you. Thanks to all of you who read, I would love it if more of you would comment :)
Well, if the surprise is what Becky suggested, then I am definitely your 1000th person! :) However, if not, then I'll have to come clean... it wasn't me.
2 comments:
It wasn't me, but congratulations on reaching 1000!
Well, if the surprise is what Becky suggested, then I am definitely your 1000th person! :) However, if not, then I'll have to come clean... it wasn't me.
Post a Comment