
This will be our view from the room.

The beach with snorkeling is just right across the street.

And this will be the sunset.
Here are a few things I am looking forward to:
1. Time with my sister
2. Listening to the waves (she says we can hear them in our room!)
3. Seeing the beauty God created
4. Eating fresh pineapple and coconut
5. Riding in a convertible
6. Tranquility
7. Going to a Luau
8. Seeing waterfalls (doubt my leg will let me get in one (: )
9. Being on the beach
10. Having cooler weather (High's low 80's, low's low 70's)
Haven't decided whether I want to hassle with taking the computer or not, so you will have to stay tuned to see if I post from Kauai, or wait till I get home.
Akua Ho'omaika'i oukou (God Bless You)
6 comments:
HAVE FUN!! I am so glad you will get to have this fun, new adventure. :)
You and Caren have a great time. Hope you take a camera!
I hope that you have an awesome time! I will pray for a smooth flight for you!!
Have a great trip! Can't wait to see pictures!
So beautiful! You are going to have an amazing vacation!
Wear a t-shirt when you snorkle. Aloha!
Post a Comment