Seems like Steve and I have just had several instances lately of really poor customer service.
I guess that there is so much business out there they don't have to worry about giving you good customer service. Yesterday I called a company to come and trim my bushes and trees and he told me he would come by today. I should have made him pinpoint a time because I got up at 8:00 to make sure I was up when they came. They never showed! I know it rained off and on all day but you would think if that was going to keep them from coming they could have called. So now I am being tacky...I hope they show up tomorrow and waste their time when they discover I am not home. I would call them back but yesterday the Spanish accent was so thick I could barely understand him anyway. I will just contact a different company. If you have a recommendation I would appreciate hearing it.
3 comments:
Have you seen the commercial where the cable guy is an hour late and two guys send him up on the roof and then remove the ladder? When the cable guy asks when are they going to let him down, they reply between 6 and 9, but probably closer to 10. I love it! And yes, customer service these days is not what it used to be. Plumbers, electricians, and air conditioning folks never show up when they say they will, and very seldom call to let you know they will be late. Kinda makes me wish I knew how to do that stuff myself.
Yes hard workers at RE trying to make money for summer trips. They are good. CP said so (that is what he told me) :)
I haven't seen that commercial, but I'll be looking for it! Sounds great!! Customer service is definitely not what it used to be. I think the old saying; "the customer is always right" has long ago bitten the proverbial dust! Now, when you call for customer service, you always feel like you are putting someone out. It drives me crazy! Have a great weekend and I hope your knee is feeling better! Blessings!
Post a Comment