Monday, June 11, 2007

Continuing Awe

Yeah! I actually got in the pool today for the first time this season. I was amazed at how warm the water was. It was good. Spent some time cleaning house and then transferred all my old addresses into a new address book someone gave me for Christmas. It was sad at how many people I have lost touch with from my past. Figured if I had not heard from them in three years or more that I would not enter their address in my new book. My mom came over and helped clean house and hung my new clock up today. It is lovely! It plays 12 different tunes (and 3 Christmas tunes). It has a light sensor where it will not play when it is dark. It is very nice and will be a great memory for many years to come.

I got this email from Mona today "I just thought the two of you would like to know, all the food for our celebration yesterday was furnished by the women at RE. I sent out a Sister to Sister (Lynn you were temporarily removed but are back on already) and all the places, 24 dozen of each of the 5 catagories plus 17 gallons of OJ, were taken well in advance of a week before the event. Approximately 69 women participated in the food alone..." So I say another "Wow"!!! It was a lovely spread, I only wish I had been able to taste some of the "goodies", but was just too busy consuming love instead of food. Hey! Maybe if I did that more everyday I would lose all that weight I am needing to lose? If you were one of the 69 women and are reading this...thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: