Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Good Tuesday

Well, today we cleaned another area of my house. The sun room had become my walk in the door and drop things room (since it is the door I come in off the garage) But I wanted to get it where I can begin my days in the sunroom for my quiet time as it has a fountain that I love to listen to. So here is a picture of it afterwards.


Then it was on out to the pool. We put the new pool cushions on the chairs. Then we worked very hard to replace the umbrella. The old one had one bugar bear rusted bolt that we could not get to budge. We finally were able to get the pole out without taking out the bolt and the new one fit in okay, we just had to anchor it with wood around it instead of the bolt, but it is standing. Here you can see.


Thought I would also post a picture of the clock the Children's Ministry Team Gave Me and the Figurine "Here's the church, Here's the Steeple" that the staff gave me. The only thing that could of made this day go better is if I had won something at Bunco tonight. But...it is always a good time anyway.


This was a frustrating blog! After spending 45 minutes or so posting the pictures. I lost internet connection all together?? The cable on the TV went out too, so maybe Comcast was just having a problem. So fortunately it saved the draft and I could post it this morning. Not sure it was worth all that trouble, but nevertheless here it is.

1 comment:

Cathy Burgess said...

Lynn,
Thanks for the pictures. I really enjoy seeing pictures. I really like the cushions on your pool chairs. They are colorful. The clock is nice. I know what you mean about posting pictures. It can get frustrating. I use esnips, but I wouldn't really recommend that because it is a tad bit cumbersome, and their upload speed isn't all that good. Thanks for the update, I enjoy reading your blog.