When I returned home I had been tagged by Liz with these rules...1) I have to post eight random facts about myself, 2) I have to list these rules and 3) I have to tag eight other people.
So here we go:
1)I was born and raised in El Paso (except for the 4 years I lived in Mobile Alabama)
2) I began teaching Bible class at the age of 16 with a sweet lady named Kathryn Hicks and have taught most years since then
3)On the first day of graduate school I thought I was "hot stuff" and was walking and noticed two nice looking guys, when I tripped, fell to the ground, dropped my books and tore holes in the knees of my hose. Both the guys just sat there and did not even offer a hand, so they weren't even worth my fall.
4)I was a social worker at three different church of Christ supported Children's Homes for a period of 15 years, one in San Benito, TX, one in Springhill, TN and the last in Chino, CA.
5)I worked as a reference librarian at the Superconducting Supercollider. I was the only employee in the library that did not have an MLS. It was an interesting time working with the top scientist of the world.
6)I love to swim. I swam competitively when we lived in Alabama and have a shoe box full of the ribbons I won. Backstroke was always my favorite stroke.
7)My favorite vacation was when Steve and I rented a cabin in Breckenridge, Colorado. It was a solar house and just really pretty. A creek ran behind it and the roof to the hot tub upstairs opened up to the stars! Would love to go back.
8)My favorite dessert is cheesecake. My favorite is "chocolate fudge brownie" at Cheesecake Factory. Yummmm!
So now instead of tagging eight people as the rules said, if you are reading this and want to be tagged and let us all know some new things about you, then consider yourself tagged.
1 comment:
#7 sounds great!! And I love The Cheesecake Factory! Thanks for playing along!
Post a Comment