GOD & I: OUR HOLY ENCOUNTERS "This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.'" Isaiah 48:17
Friday, August 03, 2007
How Could I Forget?
I forgot to mention (before I leave in a few minutes) to ask you all to send a prayer of praise up to God for the good news I got at the doctor yesterday. Everything looks so good that I don't have to go back for three months!!! This is huge for in 29 months I have never been able to go more than a month. It still remains unclear as to whether I will be able to walk on my own without a cane or crutches, but I am certain if I work hard enough, that will come too. So today I will be traveling all by myself and will see how I navigate the airport. Fortunately, they do offer wheel chair assistance! Thanks for those prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so excited no doc for 3 months Yeah. I am happy you get to go the cabin before it sells.
Have a good trip & ask for help if you need it. I will be praying for you.
Praise God!!
In the spirit of playing the game, you have been tagged. Check out my post today for the rules. Sorry!
Blessings, Liz
Post a Comment