Sunday, May 06, 2007

REYG

I got to spend the sweetest spiritual time tonight that I have had in a very long time. Claire and Clint Gerdes were baptized this morning at Highland Oaks and we were invited to their birthday party tonight. There a dozen or more teenagers there and it was a blessing being with them. It was great singing with them and hearing them sing. It was sweet hearing their blessings over Clint and Claire. I was really touched by something Josh Troutt said, it was something like "we have alot of baptisms and we all have seen alot of people get baptized by the neat thing is it never gets old. It is always a time of rejoicing and happiness" I thought that was so great coming from one of our teens. Cameron Thomas told Claire and Clint that he wished he could tell them that things get easier now, but that they actually get harder and that Satan will attack them. Kayla Chrisman told them she also shares the day she was baptized with her brother and at first she thought that she would rather have her own celebration instead of having to share, but as she has matured she has realized that is always something that will bond her and James together and she hope Claire and Clint would be grateful for that shared experience as well. So I just wanted to share with all of you. I need to spend more time with these teens, tonight they really blessed my life!

No comments: