Tuesday, March 13, 2007

This morning I had a doctor's appointment at Downtown Baylor at 9:00 a.m., so I wnet down Greenville so as to miss the traffic on Central. Well, I don't know the name of the church I passed, but their marquee said "God said, kiss me I'm Irish". Is that not the dumbest thing? I just struck me the wrong way, not to mention it was smack dab in the middle of an African American community. I just wondered who's idea was this and what did they hope to accomplish? Anyway...everyone please be praying this week that my leg is strong enough to hold on it's own. The doctor undid all the struts today which means my leg is holding all the weight and not the frame. I return next Tuesday and if everything looks okay, then he will give me a removal date. It is nice to have a possible "light at the end of the tunnel".

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is pretty dumb! Where is that in the Bible? :)