This is a picture of my backyard fence and my alley neighbor's trees. A few days ago I walked by the sunroom window and it was just like overnight the trees were brillantly white. They were and still are beautiful. But unfortunately they wreck havoc with my swimming pool! About 5 years ago, Steve and I spent a significant amount of money to have alot of vegetation taken out of our backyard to increase the deck size, but mainly to make pool maintenance easier. Now every Fall and every Spring we spend weeks cleaning our neighbors leaves or blooms out of our pool. Don't you think it would be neighborly of them to offer to clean our pool for us? The truth of the matter is they have their own pool, so I can't even imagine how many more they have dropping in their pool. Anyway...fortunately this is only a problem for 6-8 weeks of the year and not in the summer when I really love my pool! In closing I just want to say Happy 83rd Birthday to my dad! We are so thankful that he is still here with us and God allowed us to share a birthday meal with him! May the days ahead continue to be ones filled with peace and joy for he and my mom.
1 comment:
They also wreak havoc with my allergies!! They're pretty, but I still hate what they do to my eyes & nose!
Post a Comment