GOD & I: OUR HOLY ENCOUNTERS "This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.'" Isaiah 48:17
Sunday, March 11, 2007
I love Sunday nights! I have such fun with the 3-5 year olds at my church. I have them for 2 hours and the time just flies by. They make me laugh. They make me feel special. I love their hugs. Tonight was especially fun because we were able to go back out on the playground due to the time change and it being lighter outside and the great weather today. They are so proud of themselves when they cross the jungle gym on their own. Sydney won the "monkey" award tonight! They did a great job of remembering the 10 plagues we talked about last week. Another highlight of my day today was listening to Emery Heflin sing the books of the Old Testament to me. For those of you who don't know Emery she will be 3 in October!!!! She did such a great job. My favorite was 1 and 2 Comicals (Chronicles). Too precious!! Then her sister Matlaee (who is four) sang them for me as well. I am so thankful that there are parents who are taking the time at home to instill God's Word into their children's hearts, and I am even more thankful for those parents taking the time to share those precious children with me for a little while each week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And thank you for supporting through your ministry what we're trying to do at home.
Sydney does love those monkey bars!! I was relieved when she finally learned to do them on her own, because my arms were killing me every time we made a trip to the park!
Post a Comment