Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Not Sleeping

It is 3:25 a.m. as I lay here in bed and type this. I hate these nights where I just cannot go to sleep! I have prayed, I have watched T.V., I listened to a CD, I played 2 games of Suduko, I read 44 emails, and 12 blogs and I am still just laying here! My leg is really hurting tonight and the pain meds are not kicking in as they usually do. I played bunko tonight and did a lot of moving around, so it is really swollen, which makes the wires pull more on the skin. But I guess it is worth it, because I won tonight for the most games won. So Steve will be getting up in an hour. My luck I will be falling asleep right about the time he gets up and I will wake up and not be able to go back to sleep? At least I have something to look forward to a little later. My mom and I are going over to Mesquite to get our haircut and going to have breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. I love their pecan pancakes.

No comments: