GOD & I: OUR HOLY ENCOUNTERS "This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.'" Isaiah 48:17
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Fixator Removal
Woo-hoo! Went to the doctor today and was totally surprised when he said he would take the fixator off tomorrow!! I have to be at the hospital at 6:00 a.m. and will have surgery around 8:00 a.m. It will just be daysurgery, so hopefully I will be home early afternoon. I am thankful that my doctor is willing to put me under to take the frame off. I am part of a chat room of others all over the world who are wearing a frame and some doctors take it off right in the office. I can't even begin to imagine how much that would hurt! I would be less than honest to say the excitement is guarded in that the doctor cannot guarantee me that we are out of the woods yet. There is still a noticeable line across the bone that has still not filled in. He does not know why and is in hopes it eventually will. I am just praying that I do not have to take any more steps backwards. In the meantime-I am so looking forward to sleeping tomorrow night frame free!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope it went well...I know you will love having it off!!
Post a Comment