Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Well, today I am praising God for Nyquil!!!! I actually got 11 hours of uninterrupted sleep last night after taking a dose. I had asked Steve to stop and get some on his way home from work, because nothing else was working and in times past Nyquil had done the trick. I was thankful for the night's rest!!
One of the the things I like about blogging is the collective wisdom that comes from replies. Today I read a reply Heather wrote and it was exactly what I needed to hear from the Lord today. She has been doing a Beth Moore bible study and had come across this quote today "sometimes it seems like God answers prayers in a way that shows His supremacy and sometimes He answers prayers in a way that shows His sufficiency...He is never leaving...". Supremacy vs. Sufficiency, this is so true! Thanks Heather for the reminder! May we all understand our role in the community of believers in helping one another keep our eyes on the omnipresesence of our loving God!

1 comment:

Heather said...

As soon as I submitted that comment, I was questioning whether or not I should have said anything. I am sure that you have so many people telling you that God has a plan for this...you will see it someday. I'm glad that it was a blessing to you. We will continue to pray...