Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall Envy

I know that we are not suppose to envy, but my brother Brent sent these pictures and I am envious of the turning of the Aspens in Colorado and that they are having to wear jackets! The girl is my brother's grandaughter Alyvia (the apple of her Grandy's eye)




I remember the few years I lived in Springhill, Tennessee and after being born and raised in El Paso, where we never had Fall, how mesmerized I was with the beautiful colors of red, orange and brown. One day I would love to go on a fall foilage tour.

Hey, those fall pictures really look pretty on the fall background of my blog :)

2 comments:

Tim Perkins said...

Ah, then you have to have Steve take you to Vermont some October!

stacey4 said...

I love the new blog template! I copied you and went to the same website for a new look too!! Beautiful fall pics!