GOD & I: OUR HOLY ENCOUNTERS "This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.'" Isaiah 48:17
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Vengeance
I admit I am a vengeful person. I am always hoping that a policeman will come by and catch the perpetrator. Today it was a guy that blatently ran a red light. He was at least 3 car lengths behind me and I stopped at yellow and he just kept barreling through. I so hoped that a policeman would have seen him and given him a ticket. But lass, he got away. That vengeful spirit also raises it's head when people are speeding. I just want them to get caught!! Where are the police when you want them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't think that is vengeful thinking. I can't believe how some people drive like they do and get away with it. I don't understand the thought process of these people, putting their life and the lives of other people in jeopardy just so they can save a few minutes getting to WalMart or work is ridiculous.
Post a Comment