GOD & I: OUR HOLY ENCOUNTERS
"This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:
'I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.'" Isaiah 48:17
Saturday, January 17, 2009
What Would I Do?
Can't help but wonder what I would do if one of these guys walked into worship services in the morning? Would I extend the love of Jesus? Or would I just stare?
I just don't understand piercing! Ever try to listen to a waitress with a pierced tongue? I want to ask them intensely personal questions like, "What in the world are you thinking? Are you that insecure in your self-confidence that you'd punish your body this way?" I honestly don't think I could share Jesus with the last person in your photos. I'm not that strong or good.
1 comment:
I just don't understand piercing! Ever try to listen to a waitress with a pierced tongue? I want to ask them intensely personal questions like, "What in the world are you thinking? Are you that insecure in your self-confidence that you'd punish your body this way?" I honestly don't think I could share Jesus with the last person in your photos. I'm not that strong or good.
Post a Comment