Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bunco

The 2nd Tuesday of each month I play Bunco with a group of 11 other ladies. It is always a fun evening with a lot of laughs and a great outlet for me. Tonight we had a pajama night. Last month I called a sub with only an hours notice and she said she would come if she could come in her pajamas. We said "no problem". Then when she came, the hostess for this month, Linda Matthews, thought it would be a fun night for us all to wear our pajamas and have breakfast foods for our dinner. So here we are. In December I found some dice earrings at craft fair and thought "Oh those will bring me luck", but they didn't. I came home with nothing tonight, but smiles for a fun time.


1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

My mommy's wearing makeup and pajamas. Not a usual sight to see :D Looks like a fun time. I think I will be joining you guys in March.