Tuesday, May 13, 2008

GPS

Yes, I love my GPS. Not that a few times it does some really strange things. On the way to Omaha Sunday it had us doing something really crazy outside of Joplin Missouri but after a few turns that made no sense to us we just got back on the Freeway and kept going and it caught up. But today I took my mother in law to get a perm. It was a 3 hour process and after an hour of sitting decided I would go shopping. I typed in the store I wanted to go to (Catherine's) and it took me right to it. I needed to go get a gown. I brought one I had not worn in awhile and every night it is not moving with me and I end up choking. Weird I know. Anyway...my favorite part of the GPS is when I don't make the turn it tells me to and it says "recalculating", sometimes I drive around in circles just to see what it will do. Now one day maybe it will be smart enough to say "stop it".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, niiice, Ms. Lynn! Oh, by the way, thanks for your lovely comment and I'm feeling much better now! :D

-Bee-

Terri said...

Love this! Yes, I am so familiar with how frequently your GPS has said "recalculating" when I have been with you in the car. Others in your car have said, "Stop it!"

When are you coming home????

Terri said...

I will ask Doug about the pinched nerve. Very painful. I have started a blog. But I have not blogged. I have bloggaphobia. I have a layout. Crazy, I know.

I was in an accident this morning. My first accident where I was the driver and my fault. Yes, I have decided I am tired of the Lexus drivers so I have decided to run them off the road. Or scrape the entire side of one nice black Lexus. Not a good start to my day but no major injuries.

God gave me some thoughts about joy. I have been thinking about this off and on since our last ladies class. It has never made sense to me how we can have joy in deeply painful circumstances. Then it occured to me via the H. S. that we are called to have joy in the Lord, not the circumstances...

Do you have your cell phone on roam?

Cathy Burgess said...

LOL.

Tim Perkins said...

I have absolutely no need for GPS (I think) but you're making me want one!