Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Using My Gifts

Today I saw this quote "God does not call the qualified, he qualifies the called". It made me give thanks again that God has called me into His ministry. I do have to remind myself from time to time that it is His ministry and not mine. If there are any successes then He is the one that should get the glory. All the volunteers that partner with me in His ministry are called by Him as well. I am so thankful for each one of them and thankful that He equips us all. So now I am looking at retiring in December and am looking to see what He will call me to do next? I am assuming He will call me to do something else, or do the same thing somewhere else. I don't know what it is yet, but hopefully He will make it clear for Steve and I both.

No comments: