Today is Steve and mine's 21st anniversary! Where in the world has the time gone? It seems like such a short time ago we were saying our vows. In honor of this day I will give you 21 reasons that I love this man! God knew how much I would need unconditional love and blessed me with the best husband in the world.
1. He loves me unconditionally
2. He graciously showers forgiveness on me
3. He loves my God
4. He loves God's Word
5. He looks like my Jesus
6. He takes care of my parents
7. He always looks out for my needs
8. He let us move to Colorado
9. He let me get the house I wanted
10. He provides safety and security
11. He is a fun competitor in Wheel of Fortune
12. He is punny
13. He likes to snuggle
14. He does our laundry
15. He is a loyal friend
16. He has a great laugh
17. He is a loyal friend
18. He has sweet kisses
19. His love is faithful
20. He is the very best caretaker
21. Because he will thank me for these 21 reasons, just like he thanks me for everything I do for him.
I love you Steve and I am so very thankful that the Lord blessed me with such an amazing husband. I am so very thankful that I have no doubt whatsoever that we will spend eternity together with the God that we love.
1 comment:
Have a wonderful anniversary. You two are such wonderful people. May your day be filled with blessings and joy!
Post a Comment