Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trucks, Trucks and More Trucks


Boy have we been seeing the 18 wheelers on this trip! And numerous police suv vehicles, sometimes 3 or 4 at a time. Never have to worry about that with Steve driving as he ALWAYS goes the speed limit. Anyway...just thought I would post a few pictures of the trucks. I have been taking lots of pictures with our new camera so that I can be in good practice for our Alaska trip.
Our Avalon was excited to see so many relatives.

Some carrying interesting loads.

I had no idea that trucks could run away from home :0

I was amazed to see this one, because I did not know Fruit Stripe gum still existed. I loved this gum as a kid.

There were even flying trucks.


Finally today we took a ride on an Incline Train. It was a 72.7 grade built in 1895. It was interesting but definitely not worth $14.00 a piece for 30 minutes.


Tomorrow it is on to Knoxville.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting picures. Thanks for the humor. Looks like your new
camera is working well for you.
Hope you two are really enjoying
just being out of Texas. BE SAFE!!
My love and prayers. MM