GOD & I: OUR HOLY ENCOUNTERS "This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.'" Isaiah 48:17
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
It's Too Early
Steve's Sunday Morning Bible Class is called "We Know It's Early" but this post is not about that. Tonight as I was driving home from dinner with friends, I saw three houses decorated and lit up for Christmas. I absolutely LOVE Christmas, but lights up before Thanksgiving?? I think it is too early. I want to enjoy one holiday before getting ready for the next. Guess I am just wierd that way. But only 7 more days and I can start playing the Christmas music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree.
I am with you. In fact when we are out and about and I see Christmas lights up, I go a different way so that we don't really look at the lights. I love Thanksgiving and really want to enjoy being Thankful for all that God has blessed us with. After Thanksgiving I will be delighted to see the Christmas lights, after all that is a favorite of mine, but not yet!!
Post a Comment