Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Homeward Bound

Steve and I are in Big Springs tonight on our way home! Woohoo! I am really ready to be home and stay put for awhile. We have had a good time, but it is true "there is no place like home". Didn't have internet access in Ruidoso so couldn't post about the floods, and am really too tired to do it now, but tune in. I will post some things in the next few days. In the meantime. These pictures were so typical of the drive today! Definitely not scenic from Roswell to Big Springs :)



But guess I can't complain too much since this is what God allowed me to see yesterday after the afternoon thunder shower.

1 comment:

Cathy Burgess said...

I am happy that you enjoyed your trip. It is true though, there is no place like home. Hope the rest of your journey is safe. I love the rainbow.