So am I the only one that is sad to see Dancing With The Stars be over? I think I have enjoyed this season the most so far. There were just so many dancers that brought a lot of fun to the show. I was really surprised that Elio won! I really liked him the best, but honestly thought Mel was the best dancer over all. At first I thought she was a little too full of herself, but I warmed up to her the last few episodes. But Elio's charisma was so fun to watch every week. I also think that maybe his partner Julianne got a lot more publicity than others and maybe that helped?
I found it interesting that both Marie and Jayne continued even with the death of a parent. I am not sure I could do that. When you think of "stars" you don't think of them having a problem with a low self image, but Jenny Garth was so vulnerable in revealing her fear of dancing live before a crowd. I actually thought she grew the most as a dancer. And of course there will always be Mark Cuban and his "Trailers For Sale Or Rent". The one dancer I just did not enjoy at all was Wayne Newton. I know he has his reputation as an entertainer, I do think he should probably give it up.
While I do admit the women could wear a little more clothing it is just refreshing to turn on the T.V. and not hear any cussing or promotion of homosexuality on a show. I wish my leg was a lot better and I would ask for the Dancing With The Stars video game for Christmas. It would be fun to try the dances. Anyway...I for one think this show has been so much better than Monday Night Football!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
I was so glad Helio won! I think he was so amazing because he had no background of dancing at all, unlike Mel B. who is a Spice Girl. To see him become such a great dancer in a matter of weeks was awesome. Plus he had such good charisma. I found Mel B. a bit annoying, all that grabbing the host's butt and stuff.
I agree it was fun but better than Monday night football, I don't think so. :)
So sad that it is over but I was really rooting for Helio...I'm glad he won!!
Post a Comment