Monday, September 17, 2007

Talon Update

My great nephew Talon is 6 months old and in my unbiased opinion he just gets cuter and cuter. I am so excited that in 3 weeks I will finally get to meet him and better yet hold him!


Have I told you I am going to Kauai in 3 weeks for a week? My sister has a time share and she and I are going together. I will fly to Denver a day early (that is where she lives) so that we can travel together and that is when I will get to meet Talon (his mom and dad live there too). Anyway... I am really looking forward to this time only 17 days and counting.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Are you sure you don't need someone to come carry your suitcases for you? I would love to see Hawaii!! :) Hope you have fun!!

Anonymous said...

and I can carry Heather's suitcases while she carries yours!

Anonymous said...

I can carry Carolyn's while she carries Heather's and Heather carries yours

Stephanie said...

What a cutie! I'm so excited for you about your trip!

Kristi said...

I will rub your back!!

Lynn Leaming said...

Okay Kristi wins the trip. Who can resist a good back rub!!

Cathy Burgess said...

I hope you and Caren have a wonderful time in Hawaii. Wish things were better for me so I could join you. Have fun. Talon is too cute!