Thursday, September 06, 2007

I Love Lucy

I was looking through a ministry catalogue tonight and saw that there is an I Love Lucy Bible study. Now I don't know about you but this really appeals to me!! I knew there was a Mayberry Bible Study and a Beverly Hillbillies study. Now there is also a Gilligan's Island too. But for me it would have to be I Love Lucy. I might just order the series to see how they make spiritual applications of Vita-meata-vegamin, or the episode with her eating spaghetti in the booth next to William Holden, or smashing the grapes in Italy or climbing over Richard Widmark's fence to get a grapefruit or getting caught in the freezer. If I was creative maybe I could think of the points here, maybe if Carolyn is reading she can do it for us because she is so much more creative in her writing than I am. Anyway...I do love to laugh at Lucy.

Hope you are all planning on joining in with a Life Group this Sunday. Whatever you study you will be blessed by the relationships that you will make.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I'm behind... Still laughing at the meter monument and impressed with your puzzle skills! I found myself reading a celebrity headstone website. There were some creative ones there. And I Love Lucy? That sounds fun. I believe TTaylor is our resident Lucy expert!