Wednesday, September 05, 2007

It Is Finished

Well I finished the jigsaw puzzle tonight at 8:23. There is just a feeling of accomplishment after completing a puzzle. It is almost anti-climatic. And just like I feared, it was missing 2 pieces!! I am sure they are in Ruidoso somewhere (where Andrea and I first started assembling this puzzle). Anyway...Here it is:

The two missing pieces.

You can't tell real good but it had little vinettes in it of the prodigal son, the good samaritan, the good shepherd and the sower. The sheep were the hardest as they were all so similar. It was a good distraction while it lasted :)

6 comments:

Heather said...

I'm impressed!! That looks like it took a lot of patience. Congrats on finishing it.

Kristi said...

WOW!! That looks awesome. Do you usually keep them together and preserve them somehow or do you take them apart??

Stephanie said...

What a neat puzzle! Congrats on finishing it!

Stichin’ Up A Storm said...

It is a beautiful puzzle, good job!

Brooke said...

That would drive me CRAZY! Congratulations on keeping sane!

Lynn Leaming said...

No Kristi,
I don't keep them. I let them stay up a few days and then I just undo them and put them back in the box and give them away.