Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nice and Nicer

Today I was on Facebook and looked at some pictures of a girl who is a senior that was from my time at the Mesquite church. She had a picture of her senior tea and I was wowed! I did a senior tea at my house for a couple of girls and it was nice, but these tea oozed of elegance and yet fun. Look at the difference between my table and the one at this tea. Just left me feeling a little envious that I don't have those creative gifts.


3 comments:

Stichin’ Up A Storm said...

Lynn
I personally prefer your table to the other. It is simpler. It allows the focus to be on the Senior you are honoring and not on the decoration. I thought it was beautiful!

Anonymous said...

ME TOO!!! Yours is much nicer!!!

Lynn Leaming said...

Thanks! Ya'll are sweet. That would be me, more simple, not so elegant :)