Monday, October 27, 2008

Ten Yeas Ago

I was tagged by Brooke to answer the following. I can tell you right now that unlike the dozen posts I have already read on this tag, I was not in high school ten years ago :(

{10 yEaRs Ago I ....}
1. was beginning my ministry at Richardson East
2. was walking without a limp or cane
3. began eating meals on Wed. nights with my Supper Club
4. I left my dream house in Mesquite for an older house in Richardson
5. Still hoping to get pregnant

{5 ThInGs On ToDaY's tO-dO-LiSt}
1. Do my lessons for Ladies Bible Class
2. Meet with a children's minister from Abilene who is coming to "pick my brain"
3. Do Water Aerobics at the Gym
4. Cook Steve a good dinner
5. Go to bed before midnight

{5 tHiNgS i WoUlD dO iF i WeRe A MiLliOnAiRe}
1. Give to the poor.
2. Build my parents a house
3. Travel around the world
4. Give to missionaries
5. Give to college students in need

{5 pLaCeS I'vE LiVeD}
1. Parma, ID
2. El Paso, TX
3. San Benito, TX
4. Spring Hill, TN
5. Chino, CA

{5 JoBs I'vE Had}
1. Dairy Queen
2. Dr.'s assistant
3. Social Worker
4. Reference Librarian at Science Facility
5. Children's Minister

Don't have a picture on the computer of me 10 years ago. Not really going to tag anyone, but hope those of you who haven't already done so will share too.

No comments: