The Studio Movie Grill was the perfect place. I had never been there before. The seating is ultra comfortable, you have plenty of space between you and your neighbor which was really important when you need to dance and jive to "Dancing Queen". You could sing along and not bother anyone around you. While this movie did have some suggestive sex scenes that I found objectionable, it made us laugh and the music just made us want to move. Abba's music always has had that effect on me.
You have to love Youtube, don't know how they can get clips of the movie on before it is even released on DVD? But here someone spliced the movie with the real takes of an Abba concert. Enjoy!!
Shirley, Me and Terry
Deb, Cathy and Linda
Randy, Joyce and Tresia
Coconut Chicken is better than Popcorn?
Food, Movies and Friends. Just doesn't get much better than that!!
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a wonderful time with your friends. I have been remiss in reading you blog so I tried to catch up tonight. I got tickled at your picture of the deer. Do you not remember the Sount of Music? Doe, a deer a FEMALE deer??? You referred to the doe as he and his friends...yes... I have to give you a hard time. Remember, I'm the one married to the Hunter and have a Doe with Horns mounted on the wall? :) Caren
I suppose you now have to give me a hard time because I posted my comment before I proofed it! DUH! Either I can not spell or I type with a lisp! Yea, that's it...I type with a lisp. Wuv U Sis! Caren
Post a Comment