Monday, August 11, 2008

Equal Opportunity Comments

Okay, so it is not just the women's beach volleyball players that need to wear more clothing, it is the men divers as well. Don't know what skimpy bathing suits have to do with diving?? Seems like the spandex like the swimmers wear would work just as well? Guess I'm just a prude. But after all as you can see below my brother Brent and I did swim and dive on a competitive team and we were modestly covered :) Yes I know this was in the 60's.



The little guy waiting in line for the board was my baby brother Brad and he was only three and would not only dive but jump off that high board too!

I do enjoy routing for our teams! Hope the men shock everyone tonight in gymnastics and do better than predicted.

1 comment:

Cathy Burgess said...

I wonder why the women's volleyball team wears those bikini suits and the the men's team wears tee shirts and shorts. I agree with your assesment.