GOD & I: OUR HOLY ENCOUNTERS "This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.'" Isaiah 48:17
Monday, March 10, 2008
Opinions Please
Tonight I realized the song that I had playing when you opened my blog page was "O Come, O Come Emanuel" which is usually associated more with Christmas. So as I went to change the song I was trying to decide which song to choose. So this is my question. When you are reading a blog would you rather listen to a song with words or without words? I started thinking that perhaps songs with words might distract from reading? I realize that you can turn off your sound and not listen to the song at all, but just for future reference I thought I would just take a poll and see who likes which best. So which is it with or without words?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Without words. :) caren
I agree without words but a familiar song
I was going to place the same vote!
without words
Without words ... but typically I have the sound off anyway! :)
Post a Comment