So thank you for all of you who read my blog and did not point out to me that my post yesterday entitled "Friday Woes" was mis titled because yesterday was actually Thursday!
Today was not a whole lot better. The plumber came and looked at the washing machine. Fully loaded and emptied it three times and nothing happened. Doesn't charge us for the visit, but really doesn't have any advice for me either. I then proceed to wash the wet rugs from yesterday and then there it is water all over the floor again??? Not to mention the rug that I put in the washing machine had a rubber backing that decided to crumble everywhere. Took me about an hour to clean out the washing machine. So now I have a Magtag service person coming to see if there is something wrong with the machine itself.
Still without my computer today. Perhaps this was God's way of showing me that I spend way too much time on the computer. I wish I could say I have been doing something productive with all the spare time, but mostly I have just been working word puzzles. I have such a pile of books I need to be reading and just have not.
Tomorrow morning I am taking a couple of kids to see High School Musical on ice. I was suppose to take my new "special friends" but they had already seen it, so I am taking Kayla and Logan Strother. It should be fun! I am just anxious about how I will navigate the American Airline Center. Hopefully, I will do okay.
2 comments:
Have fun at the High School Musical show! My kids would be so jealous. They are in love with those movies!
By the way, when I read your post, it was Friday for me, so just pretend that you wrote it for those of us on the other side of the world! :)
Sorry to hear about your washing machine woes. It is strange that it didn't act up with the plumber there. Sounds like you might have a blockage further down the line. Like it doesn't start backing up until you have run a lot of water. Just a thought.
Post a Comment